Wednesday 30 October 2013

[Assignment 01] : Hot Air Balloon Bunting // Progression & Sketches


First Assignment - Hot Air Balloon Bunting 
Our first assignment is to design a 2 feet by 6 feet bunting about 6th Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2014 by using Illustrator and no images only vector graphics. 

 Here's the brief about the assignment and also some sketches. 


I end up choosing the hot air balloon with ribbon surrounded on it and the half earth. 


Here's the research I did for my hot air balloon bunting design : 








 These are all the images I have traced in Illustrator by using pen tool:


& this is the layouts of my bunting design, I choose the blue one as the red and yellow is too bright








I continue doing the red and yellow layout just to compare it with the blue layout.


Almost done


\\ Final Art Work \\



No comments:

Post a Comment