Tuesday 10 December 2013

[Assignment 02] : Movie Standee // Progression & Sketches

Final Assignment : Movie Standee 

Story line: "You are a depressed college student who doesn’t like your life and your studies. You can’t sleep and feel alienated from the world at large. You live in your own imaginary world full of characters that are very real to you. The problem is you never grew out of it. Instead it got worse and worse…

From the given story line, I decided to choose the merry-go-round's horse as my imaginary friend. Whereby, from everyone's eyes it's just a normal merry-go-round's horse but for me it's actually my friend, a real moving horse. I created a scene of me ridding the merry-go-round's horse running out from the merry-go-round, to make it looks like I'm living in my own imaginary world. 
The tittle of my movie is Michelle's Wonderland. It's the meaning of me living in my own imaginary world. So it's my wonderland. :) 

 Here's the progression for the movie standee: 

I have traced out myself and the horse from the original pictures in photoshop. 




Putting both of them together by using masking to make it look like I'm ridding on the horse. Color balance to make it look real. 

This is the background for my movie standee, *the original picture of the merry-go-round* before adding the sky and road. 



Added the sky into the merry-go-round's picture.



Decorating the horse; adding details on the horse, to make it looks like a merry-go-round's horse.


 

Movie tittle 


The credits; 

No comments:

Post a Comment